- In order to process your appointment, AMS will require the following information: name, date of birth, sex, contact telephone number and email address. Dependent on the service being provided, it may be necessary to submit additional information, such as, but not limited to work employee number, health insurance membership number, home address, GP details and credit card details (if payment is required for the service).
- Other than exceptions mentioned here and, in our Consent, and Terms & Conditions, AMS will not pass on personal data to any third party without your prior expressed consent.
- We will not send you promotional material unless requested.
- Credit card information is not shared with third parties, AMS takes reasonable steps to protect this information.
- AMS will keep an accurate and up to date record of personal information. AMS will keep this personal data securely stored electronically and in hard copy if applicable.
- Your full name, telephone number and email address may be shared with your employer/AMS Service Provider for the purpose of confirmation of onsite bookings for services.
- AMS will not disclose the results of the Screening to any other person or third party without your prior expressed and informed consent. We may, however, from time to time use or disclose the results for statistical purposes in an anonymised or aggregated format only from which the person who has been screened cannot be identified. The data shared with third parties unless explicitly consented by the member will not be stored as identifiable information.
All personal data is processed in accordance with relevant data protection legislation including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679